I bought five packs this evening, understanding that I would get 50 points per pack, plus whatever amount was given for buying in bulk. However it seems I've only gotten the extra points. Do the other ones come up at some point, or am I missing something? Thanks for your help in advance.
Non-subscription donator points missing
Started by DraconicCynic [1870032] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I bought five packs this evening, understanding that I would get 50 points per pack, plus whatever amount was given for buying in bulk. However it seems I've only gotten the extra points. Do the other ones come up at some point, or am I missing something? Thanks for your help in advance.
Heh Never mind. I had a brain fart, and forgot I had to use the packs in items. *face palm*
Closing.