Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flower Running

Started by Karate_Kid [1672519] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Karate_Kid [1672519]

A few months back I rented a private island for free off someone in order to travel and do flower running. I would make several trips per day to get these items.
As I can purchase 13 items when travelling.
I was wondering if anyone is doing the same thing, renting a PI off someone for free and then item running for them as a PI would be good for training my stats right now.

Cheers
Malvos [1729595]

Eventually you will make more by renting the PI yourself and trading in or selling the flowers yourself. Make sure you are still able to put some profit away for yourself.