Many years but farewell folks...Just a daily exercise at this point...I wish Torn and it's players the best.
DONE
Started by ElwoodBlues1 [682538] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
...who are you and why should we care?
Many years but farewell folks...Just a daily exercise at this point...I wish Torn and it's players the best.
Have you considered becoming a forum troll for entertainment?
AND DUSTED...like really what else do you expect people to say?
Oh wait,I forgot the obligatory "Can I haz ur stuff"
...who are you and why should we care?
Good luck in your endeavors mate. Can we preswade you to stay?
See you tomorrow
could say the same about you
1. hes bogie , hes ex staff, is a walking torn wikipedia
2. he isnt the one making a good buy thread that no one cares about
3. hes bogie and is famouse
4. hes so famous even his pewp is recognized as currency in 34 countries
5. the fact he has 450 more friends in torn then you should tell you who he is, someone who is well more well known then you
I think "famous" is a bit of a stretch. Pewp too.
Long time friend, sorry to see you go.
All that means is bogie has very little going on in real life, like most of the people on here.
as you say while your on here.... oh the irony
Would be a bit hard to say when I'm not on here.
does that mean you have very little going on in real life also?
Bye
Actually I don't play anywhere near as much as I use to, something to do with getting a job.
All these modern day responsibilities and social expectations are a big part of life.