I've been through all the lightweight gyms and have gone to next bunch. Was an honor supposed to happen? Windows won't let me into Torn and don't know how to screenshot. I skipped up to using Core in the next group....
gym question
Started by alterviolet [1853402] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
It seems the user has not purchased membership for two gyms: [image: i.gyazo.com]
I've been through all the lightweight gyms and have gone to next bunch. Was an honor supposed to happen? Windows won't let me into Torn and don't know how to screenshot. I skipped up to using Core in the next group....
have you purchased all of the lightweight gyms?
yes, I purchased each of the global gyms.
I meant lightweight not global, and it either says activate or two say join after each light gym.
Click Awards then from the Honors tab choose Gym. Please upload a screen print.
If there's no Bronze Belt honor then can you go to the Lightweight Gyms page and upload a screen print of that page please.
Player can't do screen shots...
Has checked gym honors - no bronze award
Has checked that all lightweight gyms have been purchased
Re-joined all again but this didn't trigger the honor
Ack! My mistake. Although I thought I did purchase those. Sorry to take up your time. :((
Np