I was taking my new truck for a 4WD mission up the back of the family farm when I came across a swarm of bees congregating on a strainer stay. My guess is the old queen upped and left the old hive in search of a new one. I came across them late afternoon so they were quite docile. Luckily! hahaha.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com][image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Looks like they have landed near an electric fence, and are in contact with it now. If that is an electric fence I'd not want to be near them when that swarm touches the ground.
I had a swarm land on my house's soffit at it's peak this summer...stayed for about 12 hours, then left for about two days before returning, and seemed to like my soffit better tan where they went....not sure what I'm going to do with them. When active they sure make a noise up there. Winters coming on so I have til next spring to figure this thing out...lol
Natures a pretty remarkable thing. May have to figure out how to tame this hive and keep them. Honey is real hgh right now and I sure like it.