I used to make a lot of graphics back in the day, not made anything for about 4years so I got Photoshop again and just had a little play around with this image.
The image is very large so I've decided to include a link to it instead.
firstly save your images as a png, it will improve the quality. other than that its very hard to cnc this without first seeing the stock, if you post that i will happily post more
Posted the stock, mostly just fidgeting around with layers and lighting and such to get back into the feel of making a forum signature or something more complex.
okay so very little has been done in terms of edditing the stock, however, its clear enough that you have some idea of what you're doing. id advise checking out some tutorials just to get yourself adjusted to signature making, also read up on the rule of thirds. and download tonnes of resources. just keep trying at it.