Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finding Items?

Started by 672 [1327102] on in Questions & Answers.

22 replies · 325 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bullzeye [922212]

i think i find the normal amount that i should, I have 7/10 awareness, however most of the items ive found are not worth anything, best ive found is FHC, back in the old version now and again you would get that awesome find and it could come at anytime, sometimes u had a string of luck with many good finds, just cant see that happening with this new syste
DeviantDee [1863741]

Today is the first time I have searched the city in MONTHS and I was stunned to find......A small first aid kit, lollipop, bottle of champagne, camel plushie, bag of chocolate kisses, and a Beretta M9!! All in one search.... I searched on full zoom and since I am a touch neurotic...strip by strip from left to right , just to be thorough. Not a bad haul...
sardinha [1013101]

i read somewhere that praying/donate to the church helps you find some items too. i was trying to get the forgiven award and ended up donating a few cash and praying a few times.

when i went to check on the city, i found a FHC (till that day i only got like plushies, bombons or other useless items)

tho, i dont know how much praying/donating actually influences on finding or the actual spawn of items