Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

320 Awards

Started by Hobbie [443763] on in Achievements.

14 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

megalomaniacal [1542618] ×1

Hobbie [443763]

Seemed like a tidyish number I noticed: 145 Honours and 175 Medals.
My latest one...50 travels to Dubai. Although recently the 1000 revives and 5000 drug crimes were nice honours to get.
Currently working towards 5000 attacks for the pink camo.
Bring on 350!
Hobbie [443763]

Thanks guys.

Afraid I don't Blexi - I'd have to look at a lot of profiles.
Some of the biggest Award whores I know of are Supermikk (372), BodyBagger (365), L4Suicide (342), Shuka (350). Will continue to look!

Gives me an idea for a GD thread to source a mini-HoF if you will.