Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

merits

Started by larky16 [1199453] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Xukusari [287382]

Yes them to your advantage, choose what's most important to you.


I would recommend using them on nerve to help you get crime merits quicker, or bank interest if you use the bank very often.
Adaline [1171741]

I totally agree with Xukusari, as I used to be a big fan of crimes. Definitely spend your first 6 or 10 merits on the Nerve Bar Increase, because 6 merits (3 Nerve Bar Increase) or 10 merits (4 Nerve Bar Increase) ensures that you do a lot more crimes everytime you login from an extended leave (so let's say you login 4 times a day with a span of 3 hours in between, I'm sure sure you'd rather have a collectively 12 extra never bars per day). Now, if you're so active on Torn that you check in almost once every hour, then the Nerve Bar upgrade becomes useless because the natural regeneration of nerves will never reach its maximum.

I used to login twice a day, probably with like a 9 hour span in between, so for me, the nerve bar upgrade was totally worth it! Now with all that been said, if you're not a fan of crimes and quick levels, then forget about the nerve bar completely!
MindFuQQ [1758143]

Worth a lot for your account. Read all of the selections carefully before choosing. After you use your first merit on that selection it adds a merit each time. So if you use a merit for bank interest rate it will cost 1, the next time you try to upgrade bank interest it will cost 2. then 3. then 4 and so on. I'm assuming you didn't know that since you thought you could sell them lol. Hope this helped.