What causes the item price graph to show Market Value = 0?
I was looking at the dual hammers graph.. I was thinking when theres 0 sales in a particular day? It seems a bit sporadic as to when it drops thogh.. sometimes after 1 day, sometimes more.
Thats means there are none for sale I believe
I think there is a bug.
Sometimes, I've watched prices on an item for several days, and then suddenly the history graph shows no sales, no matter what period of time you look at. And since I've been watching (possibly doing some buying/selling) of that item, I know that there have been sales. A day or so later, the graph will be showing the history again.
Bought some duals the other day so I was noticing the empty graphs and wasn't pleased.
So while it doesn't affect me any more I still think that would be a good thing to fix...
it means that there hasnt been any sold in the Item market not in the bazaar. this is where the graph comes from, not from sales from the bazaar, but sales in the item market individual sales ( with the 3% posting cost)
so that is why the number is often different then what the lowest price is in the bazaar.