Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

o/

Started by Meteos [1825435] on in Graphics.

17 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Meteos [1825435]

Hello der peeps,

Been a while since ive been on here and kinda wanna get back into makin graphics on here so....

I guess ill do like 5 free customs, post a render/stock below with whatever you want on it and the size and ill get em done asap!

Cheers,
Axcist
D3ADLY [282188]

Can you make me one with this pic?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/320/c/a/badass_strawberry_by_quirkilicious-d20r0l4.jpg


With my name semi small on it somewhere. As far as size, I haven't played much past few years other than logging on and training and logging off on my cell phone. So I don't know if the games allowable sig sizes have changed, but whatever the max allowable sig size is, is what I'd like.

If it looks pretty awesome I'll throw you something anyway. Thanks.



Meteos [1825435]

@Flaming_Star: Yes it is
@D3ADLY: Thats someone elses work

I will do Flaming_Star's, Splat's and EvilRock's ones for now
Will have them done by tmmrw or day after!
513437 [513437]

This is exactly why I never try buy custom graphics anymore... I can't tell the different between what is someones art and what is acceptable by the graphics peeps code of things. *uses paint*
Hades [1728299]

Every single signature you see here has images/renders in them created by someone else. even the photograph stocks. All the people here do including myself is add stuff to it and maniuplate them. Its not like we are selling them for real cash.


-Ag3nt- [1196263]

^ and that is why the general community is actually protected by the RMT rule (not allowed to make out of torn graphics for in torn cash).

However, depending on the theme I have been known to use only my resources...
Hades [1728299]

True. To be honest everything the does not a copyright sign is fair game to me. There are fair use allowances that makes it ok to use it as long as its not for personal money gains. If you are ever unuer just contact the owner and see if its ok to use their work.

But tbh many times I used copyright images for silly things. I'm a bad ass. Boo ya. lol

Report me to the picture police f**kers.


Also Meteos. Sorry for hijacking the thread. xD