decades*
Christmas town
Started by evilake [1612530] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
decades*
This ... would be interesting with the group attack system!
WONT HAPPEN.. stop suggesting the same crap people have suggested year after year.
Fact... there will not be christmastown this year so stop asking bout it(this is for further idiots who decide to ask)
Fact... there will be no big npc attack or anything of the sort.
Isn't cancelled spelt with 2 'L's?
probably...lol. one day ill get this english shit down correct
[:tongue:]
It depends where you are from. I thought there was a typo in something torn-related the other day because I'm Australian and spell it 'cancelled' rather than canceled. Both are correct.
Well I am from America and its cancelled. So is UnknownElement.
Really? From what I was reading the other day I am sure it said canceled was more common in American English. I guess both are used.
nevermind, canceled is more dominant in american english, i spell it cancelled anyways
I hope not. It's so repetitive and boring.
Can't see why there wouldn't be a NPC. You could literally add a 10b bounty and change a npc's stats. Would take literally 20 mins to set up if you wanted to do it the easy way.
cause everyone would bitch that it only favors the strong and only 1 person would win it.. almost every holiday its been suggested but never implemented
With damage nerf even bb only hits for only a few times more than me. That opens it up to a huge range of people that could win.
Agreed that would be the laziest way to set up the npc comp. With a bit of coding or post respective logs you could give out items to random attackers. Player with most attacks and player with most damage. I still think the amount of work involved is minimal compared to coding a new Christmas town and getting all the graphics prepared for it.
An NPC would probably only take a small amount of time from one Dev and I'm sure the committee can test it.
and once again their is a reason they havent and dont do this even so its suggested ad nauseum every holiday by multiple people
They haven't done it in previous systems because of the attacking system. It would just be a guaranteed bb win. The last system ched had to ask bb not to participate in some competitions.
The only one were they could have done something was halloween but I guess that just came too soon with the new attacking system and ched still working trying to balance stats.
I'm not saying it will or won't happen. Just that the restrictions on doing it have somewhat been lifted.
It also depends on what he does with releasing the new ammo/attachments system.
A giant lottery would be great non of this irc where only a few win at. Least 30 dirty bombs all set with 48 hours to explode if notused and can't be traded
Hamster of Christmas past would be a good way to celebrate the holidays
I'm down for hamster again and forum games.
Forgot to enter at Halloween.
im not sure if hamster giveaway will happen.. i think some of the staff might want to spend xmas with their families