Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Two Wheelers Thoughts

Started by lil-flip [303014] on in Motoring.

5 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
lil-flip [303014]

I want to pick some brains that are familiar with two wheels. I'm considering getting the Honda Nc750x DCT.

This bike is currently on the www.honda.co.uk website under adventure, i want this to be my next bike but want another opinion before i commit.
Ozz [1536895]

Looks fun but imho too large to do any serious off roading, but I come from a trials riding background so all road bikes look huge to me.

What type of riding will you likely be doing?
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Like anything, it depends on what you plan to use it for and how you plan to use it. If it is just something to commute back and forth then you might want something else that would ride a bit better. But if you want something to take on fair trails while maintaining a versatile ride on roads then it might be a good pick.
lil-flip [303014]

I'm looking for something that could be used for commuting as well as long distance so that I can start to do some traveling.
Ozz [1536895]

Excellent, a bike adventure, I'm jealous!

Where are you planning on going? If you're going on a long trip it might be worth considering availability of spare parts, especially if you're heading off the beaten track.
lil-flip [303014]

I'm planning on travelling all over really, start off with I want to explore my own country (UK) head to the furthest reaches in all directions but then might head into France and eventually go even further.