64 replies · 448 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
65
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DezyDeStruktion[899415]
· 16 likes · I agree, much neater way to view things and tallies up with the formats for everything else
Rip_Torn[748987]
· 14 likes · Consistent and alines with other aspects of the game, noted it's less critical / popularly used feature than booster/drug/medical cool downs. Question: How much effort would this be to implement, trivial to change and test?
Couldnt be to hard to make a little computer or virus logo to sit up in my top left hand corner while i try to pump out my 100 viruses coded, nice suggestion
I care enough about getting my virus merit to 1/ Invest in a share BB and 2/ to have completed an education course to shorten programming time. Why should the system not match my commitment!
before I fly I like to check all is well, OC's, gym' nerve...- and if the virus is ready in 4 hrs I might choose a 2 hr destination - just allows me to do things a bit better.
it has bothered me when its the last day, and i want to start another when that one finishes. like im trying to go to sleep, but it says "should be completed soon" or whatever, for hours.