Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

D.A.T.E.

Started by Esper [422033] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Esper [422033]

Except where elsewhere mentioned by me, job stats affect drug addiction's effect on company effectiveness and fighting stats. Or... something like that. I am 1350+ rehabs from a full rehab at this point, still minimal effects on my stats and still 5 stars at my company.

Also, I'm pretty sure shrooms gives higher item find rate. But I haven't found anything good.
Esper [422033]

5 star company effectiveness unchanged since I started using,

Fighting stats still in the green while not using,

Over 350 mil or so to rehab off.

Calculation variants.

I am the outsider.

To be ignored.

Statistically.
OneArmedHermit [1866312]

What do people use shrooms for? Other than the merit* +400-500 happy -25 energy is kinda meh ._.
The only thing I can think of is you get shacked by accident and gotta refill happy.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Didn't I explain this to you in the company forums? Efficiency is based off of your stats meeting the requirements for the job..

drugs give a passive reduction to work stats, and yours are some of the highest in the game

your job however doesn't ask for much, so for you to drop star rating from addiction needs MUCH more drug use (higher stat workers can take more drugs before being less effective than lower stat coworkers, this is why I removed this part from my drugs guide)
Beerstein [1322136]

Fighting stats wont visually change based on addiction. Added to what bogie said some companies have other job positions that help reduce the impact of druggie/inactive work efficiency up to a point, but when you do it that way you're essentially leeching the other guys stats, at least that's my impression of manager style positions.

Your company has low job stat requirements, few employees, and a manager. As far as your combat stats they may still show green but I'm convinced that if you're that addicted they're pretty ineffective.
manic [1554958]

Wow, did you understand this?

I thought it was an opening passage to some Dan Brown gumpf or one of those cryptic/gibberish tweets from J K Rowlings.

[:dizzy:]
kILLIAN- [1310389]

you mentioned more item finds!

For item finds I would strongly recommend I have found shed loads of items while i have been using LSD recently!
0ffline [1822187]

LSD helps increase # but not quality so much.


On a steady and constant LSD diet I found more per day, but haven't done any in a couple weeks and find about one less item a day on average.
Esper [422033]

But it is not counted in several small experiments. Based on my distorted calculations, it takes several hundred xanax to lose a star at your company. Job stats are a clear factor that are not being considered.



Get downnn! nya
Jobby [1640111]

...I asked this question :)

....you have to wait for the cooldown to expire for the minus 35 % to go. Rehab won't remove it.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

For low stat jobs... yeah :|

Try joining a company where your stats actually matter. Your experiments are flawed.