I really wonder why I can't find any threads on how shitty this game has become.. yh.. probably in the graveyard... so that people won't kno things n u won't lose more people. sorry for being critical but I think I hav waited more than enough to c if u guys sort things out.. sadly it's still shit. do you really call this respo for responsive? previously I was able to do the crimes with sum tries... now its untouchable.. keeps on refreshing the page.. everything in torn needs more clicks n trial n error runs to get things done.. sad. u made things accessible from smartphones? no you dint. I use the most obvious setup... jellybean n opera.. I suggest the staff to stop accessing from desktop n start using smartphones instead...so tat u will b able to sort this responsive mess.. people r changed.. if you won't change.. you won't stand... I feel sad I wasted 6 or seven years n it all ended up like this.. had a lot of gud times though... thx.. n sorry I don't give shit anymore, if you ban me for telling the truth. chao. (u kno m starting to think all d show is run by a single person here n all the staff n player committee shit is just to make things look grand.. just a thought. rofl thinking how screwed we all are, if tats d case)
you call this responsive?
Started by RadicalShady [841963] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I really wonder why I can't find any threads on how shitty this game has become.. yh.. probably in the graveyard... so that people won't kno things n u won't lose more people. sorry for being critical but I think I hav waited more than enough to c if u guys sort things out.. sadly it's still shit. do you really call this respo for responsive? previously I was able to do the crimes with sum tries... now its untouchable.. keeps on refreshing the page.. everything in torn needs more clicks n trial n error runs to get things done.. sad. u made things accessible from smartphones? no you dint. I use the most obvious setup... jellybean n opera.. I suggest the staff to stop accessing from desktop n start using smartphones instead...so tat u will b able to sort this responsive mess.. people r changed.. if you won't change.. you won't stand... I feel sad I wasted 6 or seven years n it all ended up like this.. had a lot of gud times though... thx.. n sorry I don't give shit anymore, if you ban me for telling the truth. chao. (u kno m starting to think all d show is run by a single person here n all the staff n player committee shit is just to make things look grand.. just a thought. rofl thinking how screwed we all are, if tats d case)
you cudve named it irespo instead. we woudve kept our hopes low. :p
So what's the question here?
<3 RESPO
So in summary, you're not a happy bunny?
Not seeing any form of question though...
(Edit - Rekker beat me to the question question!)
Have you given respo a chance?
Other players thought like this before they gave it a chance and now the majority prefer respo. This is a new era for Torn, sadly players that didn't like it have quit. But more will come with the changes that the dev team have made.
During testing I hated the new layout for a few months to be honest. Now I think it's a massive improvement and can't believe I actually played 'old' Torn. If you have suggestions on how to improve the game then feel free to post in the suggestions forums rather than ranting in the questions forum. I can guarantee you we did months of trial and errors to make the game how it is. Of course there's still going to be bugs which is why we have a bugs and issues forum. Despite being a shadow for a few years, Ched has started to reach out to the community and has taken in there ideas and suggestions and has started to communicate his ideas and reasons for change. If you read a few of his previous posts it may benefit you.
If you have a genuine question then I'm sure all staff members and the community would be willing to help. If you're here to rant and rave then all you will get are trolls. We will not ban you for voicing your opinion. This thread isn't a question and will result in being graveyarded. However I would like you to give the game a chance.
You must have a shit phone
Oh boohoo
Reading all of that was frying my brain, anyway for every person like you who dislikes the game. There is someone who does like the game, so your thread just inst needed.
Must admit I struggled at first on my bent phone.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Then someone told me it wasn't an Apple I've got...
Is it safe to assume English is not your first choice? For the future if you really want to be taken seriously and you are going to rage, have someone edit your words, because it makes me chuckle and my grammar sucks. Good luck in the future if you decide to continue to play or not.
...... and breathe.
Rated - (from my smartphone)
I don't see any bug reports from you. That's probably what you should do.