Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat problems with a friend

Started by Para [1455847] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

wayyeewooo [1337407] ×1

Para [1455847]

I've been chatting on and off with a friend, as recent as last night and today he tried to chat me and is getting told I may have blocked him. I get the exact same message when I try to chat him. We can mail each other with no problems.
Friend is wayyeewooo [1337407]

Then weirdly it started working and now it again has broken on us. Neither of us have each other on ignore or blocked in the chat options. It seems to be an intermittent problem.


[image: i.imgur.com]




Edit: I'm able to chat with other people with no issues.
Edit #2: It is working again now but this is the second time it's happened so something is amiss.

Mentions: wayyeewooo [1337407]

Para [1455847]

As my second edit in the top post, it's working again now. But that's twice in one day it has happened to both of us for no reason.

Just seems like something is going wrong somewhere for no reason and then fixing itself without us doing anything.


RatedR [72498]

can you please state the following:

- browser
- platform
- operation system
- scripts or addons running

and maybe get your friend to post the same info as well please.
Para [1455847]

Chromium Browser.
PC running Windows 7
Adblock + (might be disabled, on phone atm so will confirm in the morning)

Will get him to post.


Edit: Back on the pc, Adblock is disabled. So I have no scripts or addons running.
wayyeewooo [1337407]

I have no one blocked on my chats
I can chat to other people all is fine there
i keep getting this message pop up as the post para said