Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots jackpot

Started by Sub_Zer0 [1875871] on in Gambling.

31 replies · 586 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mr_Charlie [452500]

Slots have to be rigged, not random... I started watching the line below the pay line and the last time I played I got the torn torn torn on that line twice in 75 tries and the time before that it hit on that line 4 different times! That would be 6 jackpots in 2 visits, something hinkey going on. But it does seem to pay out to people sometimes, so playing the low limits everyday, it just might be you next time!
Safari_Target [1613495]

It is still random, that's just how computerized slots work. The computer randomly determines an outcome, and then displays that outcome on the pay line. It doesn't randomly spin each wheel independently of the others.

Edit: I don't know for sure how Torn's slots work, but that's how modern casino slots work.
Mr_Charlie [452500]

I cant believe it works that way on torn... to have the jackpot line up on the bottom line 6 times in two visits is the same odds of it hitting it on the center line unless it is rigged and not really random. But again, someone is going to win it sometime, so why not play a small amount everyday and take a chance?


Hermit [997432]

It does seem rigged when i keep getting bloody pinata and duck hunting. for thousands of times i dont think i have ever lined up those toxic barrels or even the 3 machine guns.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

I hit the 3 machine guns (overkill ) on 10m spin for 2B a few months ago. I also know a guy that hit 3 Barrels on 1m spin for 2B payout. It does happen.
Passie [936578]

I hit the 3 machine guns last month, there is currently a thread in Game Achievements of someone hitting Pile Up (3 cars) and I know JimmyJames hit that one too this week.