put 10 million on high low, won 2.6 mill went to leave and was put in hospital, says I lost 10 mill now
High Low bug
Started by Vultan [1872764] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
put 10 million on high low, won 2.6 mill went to leave and was put in hospital, says I lost 10 mill now
To check it I will need exact time when it was played.
between 15.35 and 15.40 on 12/12 thankyou
According to logs your last game is still active. Can you visit the high/low page again to check it?
Thanks Aurel, I went back to casino and it was ok :D
Case closed :D