Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

torncity?

Started by 442782 [442782] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I'm sure they means roonscape

eitherway my

RSN : Clannad (main)

I also have Matthew M (iron man)

that being said I have somewhat stopped playing for the time being due to university but I will return one day if you'd like to train or whatever
SS3_Goku [1864562]

I play Torn city....my name is VideoGameMaster and I am currently less than 100 days old. I am a very low player right now...but I will build up soon.