Originally planned as a 3way war with DA, 39th and FTW, unfortunately FTW cancelled but that doesn't stop us from having a bitta fun :P
War to start in 45mins (2PM TC Time)
We just set a start time and have only one term, being no guests on either side.
Good luck to both factions, promising to be a great war :)
Good Luck to both sides :)
I am so ready for this!!! But won't be here till 17:00 :D
Now this is a battle!
40mins in great close battle so far :) Keep it up
I see DA are handicapping themselves by having Henkie in their faction.... Brave!
Good to get some payback on 39th !
Tough War so far, Gj everyone.
Putting anon bounties on us guys???? Come on - show your faces hey :)
Enjoying the battle!
Nobody from DA or they arnt owning up, just to note girlscout and myself have both had anon bounties put on us, not sure who they came from either but were not bitching about it :thumbsup . good war so far keep it up :-D
Not sure if it's us, wouldnt know who anyways >.>
Good to see some return tho :P
Someone has put a bounty on you with a $740,000 reward.
Great stuff so far, still very evenly matched after almost 3 hours
What's the count on losses, Henkie [:laughing:]
I'm just a noob, why bounty me? I won't hit you guys, i promise
Lost count ages ago >.>
Kick Conor, He's slacking!
Good luck to both sides. Enjoy this ;)
I wonder how many times Henkie will get hospitalized ;)
Go DA n 39th!
Start counting....
WTF? every fight im in there's 3 or 4 people involved, i need a damn mini gun
Go DA!
need to man up!!! ;D