Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do overdoses work?

Started by Expressify [1804659] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Expressify [1804659]

I recently returned from what I believe was like a 250 day break (i'm only 300+ days old) and yesterday I took my first Xanax in more than 250 days! I overdosed :(

You pop a few Xanax pills in to your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed! 2014/12/1210:36:16 PM

I've only taken a total of 14 Xanax in a year of playtime (like I said I was also 250 days inactive) and I overdosed.
My question: are overdoses random, how do they work?

Regards
Otter [1821671]

Imagine a dice rolling behind the scenes with 50 sides. Every time you take a xan, the dice rolls. There is only one side with the OD Sign, everything else says happy panda.

you just had the bad luck to have your first xan back to roll the OD ;)
TheDarkLegacy [1712562]

It's a random chance that depends on the drug.

Xanax has the highest, cannabis the lowest.

I've only overdosed 1.9% of the time, but that might be because I have a relatively large percentage of other drugs taken