Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Kidnapping Failures

Started by Queenify [520915] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 260 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Queenify [520915]

I've had 45 natural nerve for quite a while now yet I still regularly fail kidnapping woman crime. I have chloroform and a few merits on crime success but still fail around 25-30% of the time on it. I understand that there is crime experience within a crime type but at 45 nerve I would have expected a better success rate. I've been sticking with arson warehouse and periodically testing kidnapping and the rate doesn't seem to improve. Has anyone else had trouble with the kidnapping crimes? I ask because a lot of people suggest kidnapping crimes to get to 45 nerve so it seems strange to be failing so often when I already have it.

Thanks in advance
dunmugmeh [538353]

There are always lots of browns with kidnapping with a 45nb. There are reds as well not so many though.
I tend to avoid the crimes with too many browns ie kidnapping.
Otter [1821671]

Kidnapping the mayor is the best one i was informed, most greens, and you can get out of jail by paying a bribe fee, but the problem is you need to ensure you have enough money on hand to pay the bribing fee of a fail, otherwise you get jailed.

now, that being said, i am not there yet.. almost, but not yet. soooooooo before all the people come out and rage at me for

* rawr rawr rawr WHY YOU TELLING INFO WHEN YOU NO DONE IT YET*

this is just me passing on information onto you ^_^
Queenify [520915]

I don't seem to get browns. I either succeed or have to pay the bitch. I might try the mayor instead and see if that makes a difference. I just cant justify doing kidnappings if I'm failing over 20% of the time.