Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

High level low stats?

Started by Expressify [1804659] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 1.11k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Expressify [1804659]

I want to just power-level to level 15 and I'm wondering if there's a list of high levels with under like 20k stats total? I'm aware of Locked and the_wimp.

Regards
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

There are a few... Locked of course. I'd suggest a forum search tbh... there are others just can't think of them from the top of my head.
APOLLO [862724]

Well, by a process of deduction and a little common sense combined with the searching feature, it should be fairly easy to discover a good number of suitable targets.
Otter [1821671]

im pretty damn sure your faction has a large list of high level low stat peeps you can use to level off of bru. try looking in the faction forums.