Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donating payment issues?

Started by John_R [1876363] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-Clansdancer [65306] ×1

John_R [1876363]

Noticed when I buy a $5 DP I get charged £8? Both I and the Torn City company live in the UK, but I get charged by my bank for converting to $ and then converting back to £ during the payment.

Using paypal. Anyone else got this issue?

CERT [34659]

Last month (Nov. 8th) I turned off my PayPal auto payment for Tue monthly membership as I will be buying donator packs from here on in. I even received confirmation via events verifying this. 1 month later I was shocked and confused to see th event that my PayPal setting had been changed and I was charged the monthly membership fee without my authorization. Please terminate my monthly membership. I'm one of the senior members and have probably given a thousand dollars to the game I know and love but this is just wrong.
Philistine [475622]

I had this happen the other day, it doesn't start right away, you have to wait for the next business day.

I did it on a Friday (New Years Eve as it were) my donator time from subscription kicked in on that following Monday.