Delete thread.
delete
Started by LusterDeoxyz [1163934] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Delete thread.
Now why would we do that??
Hey luster,
Can't do it till I'm back but I'd be happy to help if you send me the money to do it, tbh I don't see anybody that would spend their own money for it although i suppose you could always try begging in general chat that usually works...
or piss off some people
no. the reason they want bounties is that they probably have high stats, so they want to get more defends.