hi! today something weird (at least had never happened to me) happened during the happy stacking. I watched 5 edvds and then I took a ecstasy. my happiness bar was at 12 000 when should be 32 000. I wonder if it already happened to some of you
In short, always remember that happy resets at the 15 minute marks... whatever the torn time is and :00 :15 :30 :45... You just happened to hit one of those marks in the middle of your watching of DVD's.
Since you don't get an event when you watch a DVD are you going by the time when you took your ecstasy? That doesn't indicate when you watched your DVD's but i'd highly suspect my theory is correct. At least it makes sense mathematically.
your story doesn't STACK up (see what I did there??)
17/12/14 12:00:23 AM
You pop the pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel a little happier.
That's 23 seconds after the regen, yet you said you watched the dvd's 1 or 2 minutes after then took the xtc. You need to watch the Torn server clock rather than your watch or your PC clock.
I'm always careful with time, because once I already made the mistake that you said. but as you well said, there is no event for edvds ... Thanks for answering guys
ok, I kown what happened Fluffy... I was in my desktop and I totally forgot to settle the clock with the server time. I just checked and is almost 3 minutes ahead. I use to play on my laptop... what a waste due to mistake like that. cant believe in it