New Players' Live Guide for Money and Stats
The Introduction
I have RESTARTED OFFICIALLY, meaning I got a STAFF MEMBER to DELETE MY OLD ACCOUNT and then MADE A NEW ONE and let the corresponding staff member KNOW ABOUT IT. Restarts are legal. If you don't know, go to Torn Wiki. Do not deter from the idea of this thread.
Greetings everyone! Since everyone's wondering, what is a new player doing making a guide, let me break it out to you. I have just restarted OFFICIALLY today. I have played this game for quite a while earlier and I am a very experienced player. I will not divulge information on my previous identity as I had long gone inactive and I wish for a fresh start, with a new identity, new friends. I am a trader and sometimes play poker.
Now, since I have restarted, I have decided to create a Live Guide that will be updated as I go on. The guide will teach new players how to become strong and rich in the game. The best part is since I just joined, I am actually as good as a newbie with
experience. My experience will help me figure my way up fast but this will then enable others to follow my path.
The Working
The guide will include money, assets, awards and of course stats as well as becoming strong is highly necessary.
Most things will be kept detailed and there will be a daily log.
I plan to keep this as a 31 day guide and in the meantime, become a fairly strong player in the same age range + have around a billion.
Objectives
- Have 1 Billion in cash
- Have good stats according to my age
- Gain a few awards and stuff on the way
Rules
- I'll be starting from $750 just like a newbie and there will be no gifts from other players.
- City finds, over $5m, if any, will be counted in the guide as $5m only to make it reasonable and the items wont be sold so as to make this a fair guide.
- IRC prizes will be included in this, however any prizes of over $10m will be sold, of which 10m shall be counted in the guide and the rest will be stored in the bank and not used.
- Successful mugs will add to my balance and successful mug attempts on me will reduce the money
- I will play the game along with my style which means my main criteria for making money will be trading
- I will use erotic dvds and xanax for training but all this will be from the money made during the time only. So the guide will work on getting money + stats.
- I may level up as soon as the upgrade button is seen or I may choose to wait.
- I will not participate in group attacks and stuff to make this an unfair observation.
- Money will be stored in the form of points
- New Rule: For trading, the net profit will just be shown at the end of the day from day 2 onwards and added to the balance as it is very tough to make logs everytime I buy or sell something and I don't want this to be messy.
HERE WE GO!
Day 3
Cash Balance: $170,000,000
Items Networth: $30,000,000
Donator Days: 13
Bazaar
Awards: 8
Total Networth = Cash + Items Worth only
Day 1 (Total Networth=$36,000,000, Trading Profit = $14,000,000)
1. Joined the Game
2. 13 x Slutting Attacks Done and 1 x Xanax bought. (+$3,700,000)
3. 7 day 3700 Happy PI Rented. (-$3,000,000)
4. FB Export event from reaching level 5 on Torn City Facebook. Gained The Socialist Honour
Facebook export event. If you got this, please look for new "Goodie bag", honor, money, EXP boost and free 15 days of donator status!
15 days donator status acquired and goodie bag sold. (+$27,000,000)
5. Invested $100 in city bank. Gained Pocket Money Honour
6. Started Introduction to Psychology course
7. IRC Win (+$100k)
8. Nunchukas (Melee Weapon) Bought. (-$500k)
9. IRC Win (+Xanax)
10. Bought a Bazaar. We're gonna need it and it's a defo worth investment. (-$20,000,000) +Bazaar
11. Xanax used from inventory. No balance change. Energy stored.
12. Some energy wasted in dump (75 E). No outcome.
13. LEVEL UP!! Level 2
14. LEVEL UP!! Level 3
15. 46 losses done. After medical expenses and property upkeep, (+17,000,000)
16. Used 2 x Erotic DVDs to get my happy bar filled to 4500 (-$2,200,000)
17. Natural Nerve hit 15
Day 2 (Total Networth=$40,000,000, Trading Profit = $20,000,000)
1. Bought and used a xanax. (-$900,000)
2. Bought and used a xanax. (-$900,000)
3. Bought 5 x Erotic DVDs + 25 Points. (-$7,000,000)
4. Trained. Used 5 x Erotic DVDs + Ecstasy. Used up 650 Energy + Point Refill + 13 x New Player Refills all at max happy.
5. LEVEL UP!! Level 4
6. LEVEL UP!! Level 5
7. Gained Woodland Camo Honour
8. Gained Blood Money Honour
9. Got Beginner Rank Award
10. Got Inexperienced Rank Award
11. Got Rookie Rank Award
12. Got Level 5 Award
Day 3 ONGOING (Total Networth=$170,000,000, Trading Profit = $140,000,000)
1. Xanax used.2. Combat Helmet, Gloves and Pants Bought (-$8,500,000)
3. Great profit today from trading in various coins.