Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette bug

Started by Navvo [1867736] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

crObar [872669] ×1 toshykazu [1435333] ×1 Nicky-Z [1514629] ×1 Navvo [1867736] ×1

Navvo [1867736]

when clicking to spin the wheel on the roulette the ball continuously spins without dropping therefore you lose your bet. This has cost me a fortune lol. Love the game though well done. Regular donator now.
Batman [984129]

I think that is just a visual bug, you should be able to see your results under "last games" stat....Still an annoyance though
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Yes, this is a visual bug, your bets will be processed correctly and result can be checked in "view last games". I will pass this to dev to check, but can you please tell your browser nad/or OS (device) version?
toshykazu [1435333] Admin Staff
navvo1 [1867736]when clicking to spin the wheel on the roulette the ball continuously spins without dropping therefore you lose your bet. This has cost me a fortune lol. Love the game though well done. Regular donator now.

Hey, I also see something like this, quite seldom though. The ball spins very long before landing, but if you give it enough time it will finally land, sometimes it can take about one minute. As I understand this happens only at first spin, because some assets are still loading. So this mainly depends on your network and on server load.
I'll see what I can do, maybe minimize some assets... it will take some time.



crObar [872669]Cann't put a coin on the vertical line between 2 numbers..




Are you sure you are trying at the right end? Here is how it shoud be.[image: i.gyazo.com]



Mentions: crObar [872669] · Navvo [1867736]

toshykazu [1435333] Admin Staff
Nicky-Z [1514629]If I place the chip like you showed (2/5) it flips back!...on every vertical lines.

Interesting, what browser are you using and on what device?
One more question, do you see highlighted numbers when while dragging the chip like on this picture?

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Mentions: Nicky-Z [1514629]