Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

buying custom sig!

Started by Glaxy [1613481] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Glaxy [1613481]

HI all! as you can see, my profile is plain. I Would like a custom sig of something cute! maybe like an anime cute thing. I have some money to spend, but not too much. name your price. thanks!
Flamingo_Star [1826057]

Realistically can you pay 20mill+? Tbh mate I don't think you'd get many sigs because forums are a bit dead recently. Try and gets someone to make u a custom via mail. :-)