Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logo Needed.

Started by TheEvilRock [1276473] on in Graphics.

9 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
TheEvilRock [1276473]

I'm paying 50M for a logo.
I want the logo to be 184 x 184.
It should have a cartoon gorilla inside it and also link to pirates and guns.
I want it to be made from scratch so no renders/stocks please.
This is allowed because I will have it on my profile as well.

Thanks.
Sam5 [1691984]
Logo Needed

I'm paying 50M for a logo,I want the logo to be 184 x 184.
It should have a gorilla inside it and also link to pirates and guns.
I want it to be made from scratch so no renders/stocks please.


Thanks.




Fixed

Why give yourself a reason to be caught breaking rules
TheEvilRock [1276473]

Oh, well I suppose I'll just talk to Prime on skype then /:

I got that impression from this http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=15925481&b=0&a=0