Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Forums

Started by Aeroroot [390615] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Aeroroot [390615]

I am unable to create a thread in my faction forums

I do not have FO rights through the Controls permission with the faction ( I should be able to create a thread just not delete or manage the faction forums.)

Those with FO rights are able to create threads but only them.

I thought this was not the concept to the Forum management rights

Using Firefox and it would seem to be right across the faction

http://prntscr.com/5iqpou

not avail "create new thread" icon
RatedR [72498]

there were forum issues, which are now marked as fixed because they either are or were pushed 'with the next live'. but i am unsure if that was today or next tuesday?

passing on to a dev for a final answer.
Aeroroot [390615]

I have had the FO or forum management icon clicked granting me permission to post in the faction forums and now can see the create thread icon

What this tells me is as long as your not given FO thru the faction controls then you cannot create a thread in the faction forums.