Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

blackjack buttons

Started by lostcase [1869949] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
lostcase [1869949]

About 89% of the time, I'm playing this game on my phone... Soooo, today i decided to play some blackjack and this is my issue. I made a bet, the cards were 19, of course anybody in their right mind would stand,
but (hit stand double) and all of the other options are too close to each other, so i busted.... Instead of complaining About my 25m loss, i prefer to ask you guys to fix blackjack on mobile devices, buttons maybe? C_c
INTJ [1436003]

They're releasing another version of BJ soon I think. Doubt this will still be a problem after the release. But I do agree it currently sucks for mobile users.