Recently logged in after not playing for a long time to try playing again, and I'm sitting at -250 points.
The only hint of what happened are these events:
The comic you submitted was accepted. You have been given 250 points. @ 2014/08/20 3:01:00 PM
The comic that was previously accepted has been removed by an admin. 250 points have also been removed from your account. @ 2014/08/21 8:52:00 AM
hmm. if you were given 250 points, that would make you +250. if they were taken off you, you'd be at 0, unless you used them for something?
According to the dates, it happened back in August. As far as I can recall, I haven't played for quite some time (at least a year or more). A few years ago, I did submit a comic, but it was never accepted while I was playing. This all happened while I wasn't playing.
So, is there any solution? I'm wondering if there's anything that can be done, or if it's just a 'nobody cares' scenario.
I can't see any sales at all, as a mod I can't see if they were used either, eg for a merit reset, passing to admin to check from between these to transactions....
21/08/14 8:52 AM | The comic that was previously accepted has been removed by an admin. 250 points have also been removed from your account. |
20/08/14 3:01 PM | The comic you submitted was accepted. You have been given 250 points. |
Thanks for the reply. Still waiting to see if there's a solution for this.
Yeah confirmed means we've passed to admins to take a look and/or fix it. Your report is still open.
Any news on this yet? It's possible I spent the points, but I highly doubt that I did. Either way, I'd like to know /why/ the mentioned comic was taken down, and if I didn't spend the points and this was a bug, I'd like to see a solution.
Still waiting. I don't think it would really take two weeks to check some logs, would it? Kind of hope this can be solved soon.
Still waiting for a reply. Any news on this issue?
4 1/2 weeks with no reply. Starting to think that it's just being ignored at this point.
You should share the comic ;)
it's "only" 250 points. people lost much much more to "bugs" and never been refunded. some posts were even sent to graveyard "for wanting what was theirs back".
Send me 20 please if it's nothin :P
L
Lol you have had soo many donations!
any word on this yet?
Still waiting for a response. Nothing yet. Also, my chat boxes are now missing. Wonderful.
another day another small bug :) keep your head up and we'll keep bumping this so it's not forgotten :)
I guess you were credited the points, which you used or sold .. And then had that amount taken off of you - sending you in to a negative sum. This is expected no?