Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bookies

Started by Awake [291794] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Turinx [1004584]

Was just about to post this myself.

I've bet on 2 games, but got no events to confirm my bet like in the past, and money has already been taken. I was able to see it under the "your bets" tab on bookies, but now this is greyed out so I'm unable to access it.

Edit: Found a similar thread which answers my question. Would be nice to receive an event confirming the bet though.