I put a 2014 birthday cake on Auction house got the little icon over my name but cant see it on there
auction house
Started by Killer98 [1718820] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I put a 2014 birthday cake on Auction house got the little icon over my name but cant see it on there
I think it was because the circulation didn't update so it was still set to 0 - essentially none existent.
However it's at 50 now and yours is up on the AH.
Correct