Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your Bets

Started by BigBoi [1638890] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
BigBoi [1638890]

Has this been fixed yet, cause it's still not working for me. I still can not see bets that I know I have made.

Has been months now with the same problem, staff are well aware of the issue. Is everyone's Your Bets still not working?
flufffy [494285]

You're not "special", everyone is the same, but Hydr0 is talking to Chedburn about Batman's suggestion as an alternative if they're finding the Your Bets things difficult to fix. I would find an event when the match closes beneficial in doing my job, so there's a way to see what people bet on when they log a bug report.

Mentions: Event when bet (bookie) closes

flufffy [494285]

you mean it worked before RESPO at which time new code was released that completely re-wrote how Torn operates?, I dunno, it's a mystery [:sick:]