Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie

Started by eQual [1631535] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
eQual [1631535]

Don't want to submit a bug report or anything (yet) as I haven't been online in a good while. I recently placed a bet on a hockey game, but received no confirmation event and money is gone. Also I can't view the 'your bets' part of the page.

If anyone can tell me of any changes to the page that would explain this, thanks, if not I'll ask a staff member.
Otter [1821671]

sounds like a place to put a bug report in. you should be able to view your bets,

unless the betting is closed, ergo less then an hour or two before the game actualy starts, then you just have to wait until it is done and then you will get a win/lose.