Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auction House Bug

Started by YNMK [1877410] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
YNMK [1877410]

I bid on a Hospital Coin when the last 7 seconds were left. It was in time.

The bid was placed successfully.

It was a 137m bid.

The auction got over in seconds later but I never received the cash returned to me or the item or the event whether I was outbid or I won.

It's just like that and on the top it keeps on showing me, you are the high bidder on one item in the auction house.

please check.
Kampela [81]

I was just going to post :

I was bidding on an item, and got outbid just some seconds before it ended.
Then, i got the event : You have been outbid on the Coin: Hospital. You can withdraw your returned bid from the bank.

When i go to bank though, it says : You have no cashier's checks.

Allso, in the mini-icons above my own info, theres still the AH hammer and it says im still high bidder on an item, even though i have not bid anything else...

So now the 127mil is somewhere in an limbo.

EDIT : Wierd enough, got a second event of the outbid, and now recieved a cashiers check.
YNMK [1877410]

I got the outstanding money and the item and the winning event around 10 minutes later.

10 minutes is too long..what's this exactly?
Link [1839549]

It is possibly just server lag as a few people may have tried to 'snipe' in at the end. I've had to wait up to 5-10 minutes on lower value items before.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

The auction ends, and then the items / e.t.c are credited afterwards a little bit later. It could have been the NPC fight slowing the servers down which caused more of a delay. I don't think there's anything needed to be done there?