Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Years Resolutions!

Started by -sketch- [759554] on in General Non-related.

18 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
-sketch- [759554]

Hey folks, this is my first thread ever and I hope y'all have fun with it. We all got one, so lets hear em! What's your New Year Resolution for the year Twenty Hundred Fifteen! I'll kick er off,

My New Years Resolution: QUIT SMOKING DARTS! *hackhack

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
CatHead [1581564]

Yay for your first ever thread. Welcome to NR.

I don't really do new years resolutions because I have no will power and it's depressing. If I did though, I'd go on an exercise regime and quit smoking.
Vinn [1033165]

I'm with Cathead on this one. Only difference is that I don't find value in resolutions, if you really want something, you won't wait for a specific time in the year. Anywho, I do wish I could get back into working out everyday and to finally quit smoking.
-Psychopath- [1538261]

I don't have resolutions as such. But I do have goals. They include:

Travelling abroad. Planned to do it this year. But nobody I knew could afford it and going alone isn't a viable option.
Have £10,000 in my Cash ISA. Unlikely to be honest. I can save. But slowly. If I'm lucky, I'll bring it to £9000 I think.



hellos [987793]

my resolutions used to always be the same.



This is the year im going to do all these interesting things and get a better job and a girlfriend. then everything just goes to shit. Now I just don't bother
Mouse [520790]

Bring on the new year resolution statuses on Facebook. All you twats thinking a new year will change you ha.... if you really was going to do that then you wouldn't of waited until new year. You're always going to be useless. Get off your arses and change it before, don't make excuses.
Beerstein [1322136]

New years resolutions are stupid. Resolve to do something and do it, if you wait for the new year then guess what? You're not going to do it.