Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Developing a super site

Started by SS3_Goku [1864562] on in Gaming.

6 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
SS3_Goku [1864562]

I am currently working hard to create my own video game encyclopedia site. I am currently enrolled in college and have taken a web development class that has helped me greatly in achieving my goal of having my own working site. I wish that this site could take the information from 100 different sites and mash them all into 1 super site. I want to document information on Video games, accessories, books, characters, news stories, history, and much much more.

I currently do not have a name for this site and do not plan to put it online until the beginning of 2016. I plan on having thousands of pictures and web pages each built from the ground up by my own two hands and using my own research of HTML 5 coding along with CSS3.

I have been a gamer since the age of 3 when I started playing Atari 2600. I have been a collector for over 5 years and although I had to sell my collection due to financial issues, I am going to start collecting again with my son and sister. I plan to document each accessory I buy on my site.

I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas that I could play around with and see if they work for me. I believe I have thought of everything but I'm sure there is more. Any ideas that I could use would be greatly appreciated.
HoussemNrDn [1840566]

HTML/CSS alone won't do the trick, you need Php/Mysql.
you have 2 choices; 1- use an existing php wiki engine or 2- develop your own wiki from scratch using php/mysql & of course html/css
Konizumii [1879702]

Great idea you got there mate, I'll help you out if there's anything I can do, hit me up with a message.

Cheers, happy new year y'all.
Lucky45 [1879029]

well... i think this type of food is what you can't swallow :D

you can't do it ! cause its what teams do ... not alone men