In my personal stats section where is says user activity 932,000 where is this number coming from? I know its not gm gains, is it times logged in or times clicking torn city or something lol. Anyways i was hoping someone else could do me a favor and check my user activity and tell me how many months i have been actively playing. I once felt i wasn't doing too good but after checking how many months i have been actively playing i am doing ok. I haven't played the entire 500 days but only about 7 months of active play. Which my stats reflect decently for 7 months of active game play and only about 1.5 months taking xanax. I have 276k battel stats. In 7 months of gameplay. Am i behind? Thank you in advance for looking into my account for me.
Account activity question.
Started by MindFuQQ [1758143] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
In my personal stats section where is says user activity 932,000 where is this number coming from? I know its not gm gains, is it times logged in or times clicking torn city or something lol. Anyways i was hoping someone else could do me a favor and check my user activity and tell me how many months i have been actively playing. I once felt i wasn't doing too good but after checking how many months i have been actively playing i am doing ok. I haven't played the entire 500 days but only about 7 months of active play. Which my stats reflect decently for 7 months of active game play and only about 1.5 months taking xanax. I have 276k battel stats. In 7 months of gameplay. Am i behind? Thank you in advance for looking into my account for me.
It equates to seconds active in torn. So as you are browsing torn and playing, all seconds that you are active will log to that stat.
Where it cuts off when you go inactive when you log off, I can't really say.