I recieved a chirstmas present from an enemy of mine. It showed that there is a FHC item inside the box and I opened the box. Suddenly, I lost all my energy, happy and nerve. What did that person put inside that box?
What happened ?
Started by xeroxcraft [1001231] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SterlingArcher [1590521]
· 16 likes ·
xeroxcraft - from an enemy no, you targeted one of our new members back in Mar/Apr threatened to hospitalise him daily if he didnt give you xanax a day. He took this on the chin and trained daily now you … - WIT_KAT [1641178]
· 8 likes ·
Someone threatened me also when I was a noob... Told me they would hospitalize me daily unless I gave them a donator pack a month.... Thankfully I had a mentor who had a "talk" with that person and got them … - Rekker [1761]
· 6 likes ·
Always fun when truth's come out
Mentioned in this thread
xeroxcraft [1001231] ×1
I recieved a chirstmas present from an enemy of mine. It showed that there is a FHC item inside the box and I opened the box. Suddenly, I lost all my energy, happy and nerve. What did that person put inside that box?
Horses head I think has this effect.
lol. Why would you open a "Christmas present" from an enemy.. There's few nasty surprises that can be sent in parcels and presents.
In your case, it was a horse head as Anthony said.
Thank you for answering.
xeroxcraft - from an enemy no, you targeted one of our new members back in Mar/Apr threatened to hospitalise him daily if he didnt give you xanax a day. He took this on the chin and trained daily now you repeatedly pick our new members to mug.
who is the victim here?
Always fun when truth's come out
Agreed... blackmailing noob gets a taste of his own and starts complaining. Love it.
He probably sent it to you to make you create a whining thread. But you are too clever to fall for his trap ...
He also tried to blackmail a friend of mine a few weeks ago. Said he would quit mugging her if she paid him off not to mug. Usually doesn't work that way in real life as you just invited to mug even more.
funny thing is now everyone knows what this guy is....
From reading SterlingArcher1 [1590521] side of the story it sounds like the "enemy" put karma inside the box.
Hoped that helped #ThreateningNewbiesIsNotCool
Someone threatened me also when I was a noob... Told me they would hospitalize me daily unless I gave them a donator pack a month.... Thankfully I had a mentor who had a "talk" with that person and got them off my back... I have to agree with everyone else... bullying a noob by threats to get stuff IMHO is not cool...
KAT
Hahahhahahahahahahaahaahaahahhaha
Nice one , but yes that is true i agree with all of you
Merry Christmas :)
xeroxcraft says:
How did you do it ? It shows a FHC inside the present. But when I open the box, all my energy, happy and nerve are gone.
Can u kindly explain me?
Mentions: xeroxcraft [1001231]
Hahahahaha! Nice little story here.
Guess you got what you deserve! Merry Xmas!
Not even Nobody cares about this...
What an idiot...