Does this stock benefit ever give out Private Islands?
HRG
Started by GenericName [1877128] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Does this stock benefit ever give out Private Islands?
No castles are the highest property it gives out
all properties given out are basic , and the more expensive the property , the rarer it is
This is correct, same as post above is also correct.
It should be noted that Castles are extremely extremely rare. Ever since HRG was changed years ago, the best I have seen personally is Ranches, which i've gotten a few of. Castles are possible, same with palaces, but are very rare payouts. Your typical payout will be somewhere between a Penthouse and Semi Detached House.
The highest I've been getting is palaces this year. Got 1 castle last year. It is possible but rare as Ohadik stated.
It's a fun stock to have but don't rely on it. I jus sell my properties to the estate agent. Having a Ranch to sell for $11mil for some rehab cash is always nice.
Having a Semi-Detached House isn't as useful.
I got a palace yesterday :P so I now have had 2 still never a castle in about a year
As stated above, the higher properties are rarer for payout.. So if you want to be a Slum Lord, this is a great stock bonus block. Over time it can pay for itself.
[image: foundsf.org]
Mine has anyway I've gotten 2 castles from it as far as I remember
If you're looking for BBs i'd suggest FHC before HRG, the payout in terms of % per payout is greater
ive never gotten castle out of it after holding the stock for almost 5 years so... LOL
LSC, SYM and FHC are all great first BB for payout % wise.
I disagree with SYM being 'good' I have had it for about 2 months and received only a single drug pack, which turned out to be Vicodin... So I have yet to see much of a return on it.
I think you have been unlucky killapenwin mine pays out much more often than that
Yeah, because your small sample of 2 months can compare to those of us that have used SYM for years.
It's actually a very good payout, you just haven't had it long enough to actually make a decision.
If we are to believe the help guide then payouts should 'average' once a week, yet for the 8 weeks I have had it I have only received 1 payout. I am just advising them that stocks are not always reliable and what you might consider a 'good' return is subjective.
For the amount I have invested in it I don't believe it has been worthwhile.
Never got a palace or castle in 500 days then bam, two castles in a month :p
Again, you need to stay invested longer to see a decent return. You however are not guaranteed anything by investing.
Even still, you are saying that you were invested for 2 months, that's 8 weeks, with 1 a week payout you'd have still only seen 36mil of your 250mil investment. So comparing that to you thinking the investment hasn't been worthwhile? You haven't even come close to the weeks required to pay off your investment. In a few more months, you'll see a better picture.
I know what you are trying to say but what I am saying is: I paid ~300mill for the block (the price has recently plummeted in the past week) and in 2months I have received a single drug pack worth approximately 4.5 million.
Assuming I had invested that amount in the bank I could have easily made 40 million in the same amount of time, which in drug pack terms means I would need around 7 more to match.
Similarly in the same time frame through trading I could have made significantly more than 4.5 million.
Currently as the stock is in a negative I am running at a loss until the price rises again. Hence for me it has been a poor return.
Had I have received at least 3 more drug packs in that time period I might have considered it worthwhile. I appreciate stocks are long term investments but so far I am falling well short of doubling my money or even the 'average' one a week payout suggested on the help forum.