Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Winter Bonus - Error

Started by Kayleigh [62836] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Kayleigh [62836]

Tried to use my bonus from the winter newsletter and received the following error code: An error occurred while trying to claim your bonus code '10YEARS'.Bonus already claimed, bonus expired, or you are not using the link directly from your email inbox.I am playing on my iPad and did not use the code previously, and logged in using the link in the email.
Yaz [1575994]

This is different, he clearly was logged out. Otherwise you wouldn't get that error message.

It happened to me on one of few old bonuses I tried to claim (had them stacked) a while back.
RatedR [72498]

Butters is correct. you need to be logged out completely before claiming the bonus. please try again when you are completely logged out.
Kayleigh [62836]

OK, so I had not been logged on via my iPad when I tried to use the bonus. I clicked on the link in the email and then logged in via the link on my iPad. Tried it tonight on my computer using the Safari browser, was logged off and went into my email and logged on via the link and did not receive the bonus. Tried it in the Firefox browser and finally got it to work.

It looks like from my end that there is an issue with the link working properly if using an iPad or Mac with the Safari browser?