46 replies · 1.24k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Just moments ago I received my Forgiven Honor, it was just after I prayed and donated $778. So here's my rundown and theory: about 2-3 weeks ago, I read somewhere that the Church can actually give the Forgiven honor, and I decided to roam the forum to find the solution. Some other guy posted that it took him 2 weeks of daily prayers and daily small donations. I basically followed his steps.
I do flower runs, and every time I can back to Torn City, I pray and donate about few hundreds or thousands. In total in this last 2-3 weeks, I prayed daily, and only donated about $320k. So it is definitely worth it for a merit.
tl;dr, pray once daily, and donate small amounts daily = Forgiven Honor
All donated on Christmas to try to get a special item. Did not work. Did not get coal or anything that day. Kinda sucks. Went the whole day without attacking and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
Just praying once daily should work, but I think those who are having problems getting it is because of time zones issues.
Sometimes you think you've done something for 2 days in a row, however if the 24 hours didn't pass on TC time you'd end up actually doing it twice in the same day.
And I don't think anyone knows for sure when does some certain things get their daily reset. Not everything in the game has the same daily reset time. It's spread out across the whole day.
Praying twice daily with an interval of about 10-12 hours should make sure you don't get that problem.
This topic has been discussed on soooo many threads. Can't you just find them. The answer is in there.
How to achieve the forgive merit: Step1: Pray once in the Church. (write 1 on a piece of paper or somewhere on the computer) Step2: Next day, pray again. (write 2 on a piece of paper or somewhere on the computer) Step3: Do this 8 more times in the next 8 days once per day. Step4: On the 10th day, after praying once per day for 10 consecutive days each day for once you will get The Forgiven merit. ExtraStep: No money, no twice per day, not three times per day :D