Ehh I mean ehhh... lol Iv been duped again. xD
Meetup?
Started by The_Empress [1730547] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Ehh I mean ehhh... lol Iv been duped again. xD
I met a few, still meeting them. They are the biatches that dragged me into this game xD
Did you know them before you started playing?
Yes, exactly
Did it once, met up with Conor and Azrael in Dublin, didn't go so well xD
Trip included passing out in some bar, smashing my phone into pieces, falling down the stairs and losing my passport, forcing me to stay 2 extra days & rebook flights >.>
passing out in a bar...smashing your phone...losing your passport... sounds like a standard night out :P
On topic, i can think of maybe two people i certainly would meet IRL if i had the chance..and a few I wouldnt mind..
Yea normal weekend :P
Damn my weekends suddenly look boring
Meet me. I'm sure we would have great fun. lmao
Should join us next time Carol :P
Am I invited?
Depends. Do you have a wacom? :D
No. Damit. lol
Im planning to get one though. I'm sick of the pen tool haha. Have to get a new PC first. xD
Lol, I get drunk from looking at a bottle of alcohol. Should be fun
2 days ago, I was at my girlfriends house and asked her could I use a laptop to put on some music, opened google chrome and got extremely confused when I was looking at the Torn homepage
Turns out her brother plays the game, when I mentioned it he was so convinced he would beat me in an attack didn't go to well for him!
eww meeting pixel people ;_;
I live near Fullerton in SoCal, lets go grab a drink peeps.
Cheers.
I'm curious as to what an actual meet up would consist of, would it just be talking about the game or what? Kind of hard to know what personality your going to meet. Not in SoCal fyi.
I guess that would be the fun of it. You can get to know a lot about someone by how they write, so I'm sure not everyone would be such a stranger- I also wouldn't recommend meeting people you haven't spoken to on teamspeak or skype, stranger danger is real.
I've never met anyone intentionally from here, but when I first moved to China I met a few guys from my city and we started talking about games we play. One guy from Canada played this game. We've never spoken about it since and we're not friends on here but it was quite a cool chance encounter.