Right now I'm maxed out on Awareness and it's useless. Let the player choose if they want to use those merits for something else since Awareness is the most useless bonus/booster right now.
Return Awareness Merits
Started by NakorTheBluRder [215678] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Right now I'm maxed out on Awareness and it's useless. Let the player choose if they want to use those merits for something else since Awareness is the most useless bonus/booster right now.
I was a huge fan of Awareness merits before RESPO. I reset my merits just to reallocate those merits. Completely disappointed with the city now...
Have you try to use point for Merit-Reset.
You could reallocate all your merits afterwards.
Useful feature.
Edit.
[image: forum.indowebster.com]
He knows about that. He's just saying he thinks they should be returned for free....