Most Money
Started by BeggerStager [1796898] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I have about 80b
Let's RR it then...
"crawls back to her hovel to mend her rags and sup on gruel." lol
Chat me
I think the limit is 100m.
Between stocks, bank, items, and properties, I'm worth around 13-14 bill
(Edit: I would have a lot more but I do drugs and have a nasty slot machine habit that eats a lot of my cash away.)
No, I'm not going to beg.
You will be my challenge. I will try and surpass you money wise. :D
You will also be my motivation to keep on playing torn.
So yeah.
i have around 500m should have more but what can i say i love the casino lol
I was doing alright before yeterday. lol i was prob at like 12-13b but had a bad run at the RR. down to about 3-5b now.
I actually watched this run lol
You started kinda low stakes, when I stopped watching you were in a 2b game I think lol
got lucky with two bets...Swansea when they got promoted to PL a couple of years ago, and Robin Soderling to win in straight sets.
Since then just kept banking money and got lucky with city finds and stocks...keeps me going quite nicely now
That is mighty unlucky! Considered joining the 2b game, wish I had now!
Unlucky mate, hope you bounce back, we can't afford to lose more people.
I remember the frst day I was worth a billion dollar and thought I was rich and thought I would never need money again!
Being worth 1 billion seems like nothing anymore!
Agreed, for all the investing or trading or whatever i do to make money the few millions of profit are only chump change - The only number i count by anymore is billions.
You have 80b like I have a 12 inch dong.
Woah, calm down there bill gates. Also I don't think anyone with over 1t would advertise how much they have.
I see the op's name and think he might have a somewhat different goal instead of mugging...
post