Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

horoscopes

Started by AlexSleyore [1873535] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
AlexSleyore [1873535]

I can tomorrow. They appear in the bottom right of the page pretty big when i first login using a computer. I may not be able to force that ad but ill show you what i mean.
AlexSleyore [1873535]

Screenshot of ad Location, http://i.imgur.com/fwmtSKF.png

t
he url : www.torn.com/authenticate.php Only brings you to that page when I first login, or resend the posted data. Otherwise it takes you to georges missions page. The ad sometimes appears in the bottom right where the BSOD picture is.